The mission of Hope Choice Pregnancy Centers and Mentoring Programs is to equip, mentor, and strengthen future generations.
Christ is the head of the ministry. We are committed to sharing the love and compassion of Christ, as well as, the truth of His Word with all those that we serve. Presenting the gospel in word and deed is paramount to our mission. Board, staff, and volunteers represent Christ to everyone impacted by the ministry. We commit to be faithful stewards of what God has entrusted to us through consistent prayer, responsible planning, accountability to our supporters, and wise use of resources in our communities.
Hope Choice Promises
- Provide free and confidential services to all of our clients.
- Never discriminate in the treatment of its clients.
- Have volunteers that will be gentle, not manipulative or coercive, presenting factual information to our clients.
- Supply accurate information on fetal development, adoption, abortion procedures and risks, parenting, and premarital abstinence.
- Help women carry their babies to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance.
- Uphold the sanctity of human life and never refer for abortion.
- Be faithful stewards of this ministry through consistent prayer, responsible planning, wise use of resources and accountability to our supporters.
- Use integrity in dealing with clients, by earning their trust, providing promised information and services and never engaging in any form of deception in corporate advertising or in individual conversations.
- Comfort victims of abortion, as well as others who are hurting from pregnancy loss, as they find healing, restoration and peace.
In 1987, a steering committee was formed with the specific purpose of helping a woman facing an unplanned pregnancy understand all of her options while assisting her with her specific situation. The heart of the ministry is to support women and families in difficult circumstances, allowing the opportunity to make a positive choice for both themselves and their baby. Hope Choice is also committed to providing practical assistance with resources and education to assist and equip women and families to care for their children. Hope Choice was founded as a pro-life Christian organization and is committed to sharing the love of Christ in word and deed with everyone we have the privilege to serve. In the 25 plus years that have followed, a full-circle of programs and services have been added to further impact our community in a positive way. From becoming a leader in mentoring of teens and preteens and presenting talks in schools, to providing educational classes, post abortion support, sonograms, and material goods, Hope Choice has continued to grow and expand in an amazing way. In our first year of operation we were thrilled to interact with 235 clients. Today we have the highest honor of standing in the gap with 1000+ clients every month and impacting the lives of thousands of students on 90+ campuses.
Candy Gibbs, Executive Director email@example.com
Tori Blankinship, Director of Operations firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalley Sadler Director, Center City Branch email@example.com
Brenda Taylor Director, Medi-Park Branch firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Riley, Director of Mentoring email@example.com
Margie Truelock, Financial Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
|Grant Smith President||David Nance Vice President||Carol Rohane Secretary|
|Jeff Sumpter Treasurer||Kadee Merrick||Brandon Wing|
|Cindy Hutson D.O.||Michael Haning||Jeff Jackson|
|Josh Wood||Nancy Hickman||Rick Trafton|
|Art Baker||Anthony Bass O.D.||Arturo Carillo, M.D.|
|Judy Cassetty, R.N., B.S.N.||Jim Childers||Dr. Stan Cosby|
|Jimmy Evans||T.D. Hammons||Billy Hawkins|
|J Pat Hickman||Gene Hill||Linda Hinders|
|Tim Holloway||Melburn Huebner, M.D.||Jane King|
|Rev. Roy Kornegay||Larry Latham, C.P.A.||Clyde Meeks, M.D.|
|Gerald Morgan, Jr., J.D.||Robert Pinkston, M.D.||Gary Polk, M.D.|
|Rep. Four Price, J.D.||Jerry Rohane||Jim Shelton|
|Rep. John Smithee, J.D.||Randy Stewart, M.D.||Brad Tooley|
|Geoffrey Wright, M.D.||John Young, M.D.|